Get more client leads by establishing yourself as a thought leader
Don’t know about the power of your photogaphy blog? Read my Optimizing Your Photography Blog Guide.
*This service requires you having an existing photography blog with articles.
Don’t know if you need this service?
→ Get a Free Photography SEO Audit to find out!
What my Photography Blog SEO Service entails:
- Targeted Keyword Integration: Researching and incorporating relevant, high-traffic keywords into your blog content. This involves strategically placing these keywords in titles, subheadings, meta descriptions, and throughout the body of the articles to improve search engine visibility and rankings.
- Content Quality and Engagement: Enhancing the quality, readability, and engagement level of your blog posts. This includes creating well-researched, informative, and interesting content that provides value to your readers, which in turn can increase dwell time and reduce bounce rates.
- Content Update and Refresh: Making sure your blog content is current and updated. This involves revisiting older posts to update information, add new insights, or improve relevance based on current trends and data. Regularly refreshed content can maintain or improve search engine rankings and keep your blog relevant to returning and new visitors.
- Optimizing Visuals and Multimedia Elements: Ensuring that all images, videos, and other multimedia elements in your blog posts are optimized for both speed and SEO. This involves using descriptive file names and alt tags, compressing files for faster loading, and ensuring that multimedia elements contribute to the overall SEO strategy of the content.
- BONUS – Analytics Tool Setup: I will setup Google Analytics tools for you and teach you how to use them to track your website performance and goals.
Once complete, I will present my findings in a report via email and video call.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why does it take 4 weeks?
Blog Page SEO encompasses a lot of different optimizations and fixes. When I optimize your website, I’ll be throwing a lot of new terminology and concepts your way. I’ve found breaking each stage of the optimization into 4 different weeks with a 30-60 minute weekly call ensures proper spacing and time without overwhelming you with the findings.
What do we talk about during the weekly call?
During our weekly call, I like to both teach and report on the optimizations made. Week 1 will consist of me showing you the keywords you rank for and how you performance against your competition. Weeks 2, 3, and 4 will consist of me researching, implementing, and optimizing your blog pages for the new target keywords. During these weeks, I will also be teaching you how and why I’ve made the optimizations so you can walk away knowing everything about the blog page SEO aspects of your website.
Will there be anything I need to do?
Yes! Blog Page SEO involves lots of optimizations and fixes that will need to be made on your website. With that being said, I will need to be given proper access to certain parts of your website in order to make these changes.
How will I know if the changes made a positive impact?
During Week 1, if you don’t have any analytics setup, I will help you set that up so we can track the traffic and clients that come to your website. Having analytics setup will give us insight into how your website is performing in terms of traffic and business goals.
How long does SEO take to work?
The timeframe for seeing results from SEO can vary, and it’s important to set realistic expectations. Generally, you can start to see some impact within the first few months, but SEO is a long-term strategy. It’s important to remember that SEO is a continuous process. In my optimizations, I’ll focus on quick wins where possible, while also building a robust long-term SEO foundation for you.
What do I do once this optimization service is over?
I have three Photography SEO Services. The Technical, Core Page, and Blog Optimization. I recommend optimizing your website in that order for maximum benefit. If we have finished all three optimizations, I offer on-going SEO consulting on a per-month basis. During my on-going SEO consulting, I will continue to keep optimizing and building upon the foundation made in the optimization services. The results will not only become more apparent, but we will work towards even more sustainable growth and positive impact in your website’s visibility and traffic.
Nate Has Been Featured On:
Photographer + Marketer
While working part-time as a photographer, I was a full-time Enterprise SEO Consultant. I’ve helped provide SEO consulting and strategy for enterprise companies such as Allstate, Bill.com, Vyond, and many more. I have brought in millions in additional revenue for these companies due to the power of SEO.
Now that I’m a full-time photography content creator, I focus on combining my two skill sets — photography and SEO. Being a photographer myself, I know what it takes to run a photography business and how to drive more organic traffic and potential clients to the business through SEO.
Some Example Keywords I Rank Page 1 For:
What Others Have Said:
Director of SEO at Paperless Post
“Nate is an extremely sharp marketer, and talented SEO professional. I really enjoyed working with Nate and admire his positive attitude and willingness to adapt and do whatever it took to make his clients happy. Nate’s creative approach to SEO inspired our entire team and is something I will take with me moving forward. I know Nate will go on to do great things and look forward to continuing to follow his journey!”
Founder at Growth Sprints
“Nate is one of the most professional and thorough marketers that I’ve ever worked with. His clients (and his team) love him and it’s easy to tell why: he has an infectiously relaxed positive attitude that draws a stark comparison to his immaculate work quality. Over my years as a marketing leader, it’s rare to find these two wonderful qualities in the same person, but this balance that Nate strikes makes him great to work with and an incredible asset to the team.”
SEO Consultant at The Home Depot
“Nate and I worked on multiple SEO projects together. During that time, we collaborated to research market trends, resolve technical issues, create content strategies, implement SEO tactics, and more. Nate always took initiative and proactively communicated to get a job done. This was refreshing and created an overall wonderful working experience. He is detail-oriented and always put the work in required to deliver high-quality work!”